Money with Monika, The Corona Conversations
S4 E 13
6 lessons I learnt from the pandemic about my health and money.
1. The month need not cost so much. Everybody can save if in Covid-19 mode.
2. Emergency fund is a lifeline, build it according to age and stage.
3. Markets go up and down, not you.
4. Implement your age and stage asset allocation, don’t just understand it.
5. Write a Will – your net worth is not protection against falling ill.
6. Do an SIP in your health. Workplace will chew you up and spit you out.
On You Tube